Sunday, November 19, 2006

UUURGHNNHG

UUURGHNNHG



Okay. So. I'm having a bit of a dilemma.

I'm taking birth control pills, and as of right now, my period is scheduled to come

on the exact day that I'm supposed to come home. And then to stop on the night I leave.

So, my older, and knowledgable friend was listening to me rant about this,

and he suggested that I skip my placebo pills and to go to the new pack of

hormone pills. He said lots of women do it, and that his girlfriend used to do it all the time.

So I was so excited, and raced back to my room to tell my boyfriend.

What was his reaction? He didn't want me to skip the placebos!

I should have expected this of him, he's so practical.

He tells me I should talk to a doctor, but I have to decide tonight what to do,

to skip the placebos or to go right to the next week of hormone pills.

I'm so torn about what to do...

I'm finding all this information on the internet, but every other source

seems to be contradicting what I've just read. I can't make up my mind.

I can't find any information about the particular medication I'm taking.

I think it might be okay, but I wanna know the dosage because it seems fine

to skip placebos if it's a low dosage, but my medication is known

to be used as a sort of emergency-back-up thing.

I want to talk to my boyfriend about all of this so bad,

but he's with people all night and I'm so frustrated.

I keep calling him but he's still with FUCKING PEOPLE and the conversation

is very stiff and unnatural and I can't be like "so...this one girl said...and...this one..."

He obviously doesn't want to talk about it.

I'm kinda ready to cry. I'm so frustrated. This was supposed to be GOOD news,

but he's tell me it's not okay.

This is all retarded. I'm so stressed right now.

Like all of my electronic equipment broke on me today (my printer, ipod issues)

my roommate is driving me nuts, moreso than usual.

Now I have so much to do and figure out before I go home on Wednesday...

stuff about next semester.



Why did he have to ruin it???!?!?

I hate him. Now we won't even have sex anyway.

I don't care.

 

 

No comments: