Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mmmmm












So my roommate's going to be gone for a while tonight. I decided to settle down with my iVibe. 
It didn't take me long to get wet. I thought about my boyfriend and all the dirty conversations 
we've had over the phone,
and how I'm going to be with him in only a week, and what we were going to do to each other...I sat with my back against the wall and bent my knees and pushed it in, turning the shaft
 part on at the same time. It's really loud so I only used it for a few seconds to get warmed up. I turned that part off and then I turned the 'rabbit ears' part on to a medium speed and I came within the minute.
After that I wanted even more, so I turned the speed up and set it to nonstop vibrating, and came again. I switched it back and kept cumming over and over. The batteries are dying in it, and after
my 10th orgasm it started to slow down. I hadn't even been using it for 5 minutes! The rabbit
ears vibrating gently on my clit. I shifted so it was hitting the exact right place. Then I came, and kept the rabbit ears on the same spot the whole time, so as soon as one orgasm died down another one would come right after it. This was almost better than when it had full battery power!

But now the batteries are charging. I should do homework :)

No comments: