Friday, November 17, 2006

:(

I'm kinda nervous about seeing my boyfriend again, to tell you the truth.
The most time we've ever spent apart has been two weeks, on two separate occasions...when I 
went to Japan, and the first two weeks I was here at uni.
It's going to be about seven weeks when I see him again. I haven't been with him for seven weeks,
and I think I'm going to have to get readjusted. 
I don't want him to see me naked! I think he thinks I lost weight...
but I didn't really...so I don't want him to be disappointed :(
What if he realizes that...he doesn't really like having sex with me? What if he just thought he did,
and now with all this time to think about it, he realizes it's not that good or something?
It's like I don't know him anymore....
why is this so weird and hard?
Does he still love me? 

No comments: