Monday, November 20, 2006

I don't even want to go home anymore.
Everything is stupid there.
I don't even know who anyone is anymore.
And my boyfriend is falling for my cousin.
They spend every day together.
When I still lived at home I never spent every day with him
even thought I really really wanted to...but he always complained
that he never had enough time.
But all she has to do it say the word and he'll go running to her.
So I understand this to mean that he likes her, and not just that, that he likes her
more than he has ever liked me...
That kind of hurts, you know.
So now there is a new connection between my boyfriend and my cousin.
 And before I left it was my boyfriend and I, and my cousin was the third wheel.
Now I'm the third wheel.
Or that's what it'll feel like.
I wonder if he'll even want to hang out with me because she's actually leaving
when I go home...
he'll probably be too depressed to go out.

No comments: